Boho Gal Jewelry
NATIVE AMERICAN COLLECTION | Zitkala-Sa 11 oz Candle
Zitkala-Sa is a notable civil rights activist, musician, and author who successfully lobbied congress on behalf of Native peoples to acquire United States citizenship in 1924. She worked diligently to protect & preserve the pillaged culture of indigenous people.
Sultry Black Amber | Everlasting Oak | White Prarie Clover
- Weight: 11 oz | Burn Time: 55+ hours
- Hand-poured in California.
- Made using natural coconut-apricot wax
- Infused with essential oils & a proprietary blend of premium grade aromatic oils
- Phthalate Free
- Candle Jar Made in the U.S.A. & can be recycled or repurposed